Our Commitment to the Environment
We try to do our bit for the environment and we understand the need to "think globally, act locally". Therefore we;
- recycle all our cardboard packaging
- reuse packaging eg. bubble wrap wherever possible
- recycle all our business paperwork where appropriate
- ask our customers whether they ''need'' a carrier bag
- switch workshop lights off when not in use
- make use of or sell larger fabric remnants
- give discontinued fabric and wallpaper books, small remnants of fabric, and cardboard inner tubes (from rolls of fabric) to customers who make use of them in schools, playgroups etc.
- reupholster customers' furniture, giving old furniture a new lease of life.